Story - The Mysterious Island

The Mysterious Island

Once upon a time, two friends Henry and Richard were travelling in there ship through the great oceans, singing, dancing, and enjoying.                                                                                       
 But then suddenly there was a rise in the sea waves and a cyclone came. The cyclone broke the ship in pieces, Henry was saved because he took support of a wooden plank. The sea waves took Henry on an Island. And when Henry was awaken "Aaaa, Richard. That cyclone took away my friend who was dearest to me now what should I do, I am alone here Ohh god what a loss! How would I live here alone!"                                                                                                                               
Henry was crying whole night. Next morning Henry woke up and started exploring the island, he saw some trees with fruits and then he ate them. He kept walking and walking then he saw a cave.                                                                                                                

He went inside the cave and he began thinking"This cave is good for my living!" He sat there for a while and then he saw the coal lying in the interior of the cave!"Good there is coal here, I can light fire at night! Henry collected some coal pieces! In the evening Henry took the coal pieces and walked to the shore, there he burn the coals and was looking at the ocean waves! Soon this became the daily routine of Henry. He ate the fruits which he get from the forest, collected coals and burnt them at the shore and then returned back to the cave!
 One day Henry was collecting the coals when he saw some sparkles."What's this" Henry scrapped the coal from that spot and seeing the sparkles Henry was overjoyed"Diamonds" He scrapped further and extracted more diamonds, he was very happy. But the next moment his happiness turned to sorrow"But what would I do of these? I live alone on this island. If today my friend Richard would have been alive we would took all of these to our homeland! Our lives would have been changed then! But what now these are just stones to me!" Henry threw the diamonds there and began burning the coals. One month had passed since Henry was here on this island. And suddenly Henry heard whistle sound, he was shocked, Henry ran towards the shore. He saw a boat there. Henry jumped in excitement, and what's see the next moment is that Richard was sitting in the boat. Richard was overjoyed to see Henry.


 He hugged Henry strongly, Henry asked "You are alive?" Richard replied " Yes and i was sure that nothing must have happened to you as well as one day I would surely find you! come let's go home" Henry was about to board the boat when he remembered something "Richard come here i have to show you something!" "What it" "Come along" Henry took Richard along with him to his cave and there he showed him the diamonds. "oh goodness! Diamonds" "Yes! and I was thinking that if you would have been with me then only these diamonds are of value to me but if you are not along then these are just stones!" Richard hugged Henry. "Richard you are the diamond of my life, my friend my brother! If you wouldn't have come then may be I would have been dead on this Island!" "Brother how can I live without you!"


Richard and Henry collected the diamonds and boarded them on the boat. And then they took off, once again singing, dancing, and enjoying.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coding Decoding

Addiction

World's Top 3 Highest Earning Movies Of All Time